Наши надежные партнеры
No 62. Exercise 2.
Выучи названия ещё двух игрушек.
Слушай и повторяй. (Записано с паузами для повторения.)
[aʊ] (3), house (3), a house — houses, one house — two houses, three houses. Is it a house? — Yes, it’s a house. Is it your house? — No, it’s her house.
Mouse (3), a mouse — mice, one mouse — two mice — three mice. —Is it a mouse? — Yes, it’s a mouse. Kitty has got a toy house and a toy mouse.
No 63. Exercise 4.
А. Прослушай звуковое письмо мальчика из Велико-британии и ответь на вопросы диктора.
Hi! My name is Bill. I am from Great Britain, from London. My telephone number is 465-17-23. I am eight. I am fine.
I’ve got a mother, a father, a grandmother and a grandfather. I haven’t got an aunt. I haven’t got an uncle.
I’ve got a sister. Her name is Kitty. She is three. She is fine. Kitty has got many toys: Barbie dolls and Matryoshka dolls, cats and kittens, dogs and puppies. She has got a teddy bear, a dolphin, and two penguins.
I’ve got many toys, too. I like to play with my computer. I like to draw, too. I like to draw cars, planes and robots.
Bye. Love. Bill.
В. Ответь на вопросы диктора.
Прослушай правильные ответы и повтори их в паузы.
1. What’s his name? (пауза) His name is Bill.
(пауза и т. д.)
2. Where is Bill from? Не is from Great Britain.
3. How old is he? He is eight.
4. Has he got a grandmother? Yes.
5. Has he got an aunt? No.
6. Has he got a sister? Yes.
7. What is her name? Her name is Kitty.
8. Has Kitty got Barbie dolls? Yes.
9. How many teddy bears has she got? She has got one teddy bear.
10. Has Bill got a computer? Yes.